Seeking Marriage Mail Order Site With Russian Mail Order Brides Cost
Russian mail order brides and their cost depend on lots of factors. It would be unfair and even hypocritically to claim money doesn`t matter when it comes to love and relationships. Of course, they matter and you need to get ready financially and make sure you have enough resources. How much exactly? Let`s see.
Do Russian brides always have a price?
When men start thinking about Russian brides` cost, they also wonder if it`s achievable to get a wife for free. Or is it possible to save some money? If to give you a short but comprehensive answer to the first question — no. You, in any case, will have the necessary expenses. The answer to the second question — yes, to some extent.
Things you can save on a Russian mail bride cost:
- Dating platform. The subscriptions and credits have different prices. Some websites provide services for free. It`s your choice which one to use but remember that in many cases free platforms are less quality, safe, and effective.
- Presents. Well, not the best category to scrimp on if you want to make an impression of a nice generous man. Still, it`s up to you to make the call on how often and how expensive the gifts should be.
How much does a Russian bride cost?
It`s hardly achievable to count the final Russian mail bride cost as each case is specific. But let`s try to define the most common categories of expenditures and the approximate prices.
- Mail order bride site. In case you choose a cheap low quality site with little profile database and only basic features, it`ll cost you about $10-40/month. Mid-range services cost more — about $50-150/month. High-quality premium platforms often charge $200 -400+.
- Dating expenses. It includes expenditures on your bride. Like, the gifts you give or financial help you provide. Consequently, the more you spend, the higher the final price is. But as a rule, such spendings don`t happen every day and depend merely on you. It may be $50 for one guy and $200-500 for another a month.
- Travel expenses. If you decide to go to your bride or invite her to stay at your place, it`ll of course entail costs. It`s usually a big part of a budget because tickets, hotels, eating out, presents might be expensive. On average, the total price is $1000-3000.
- Legal expenses. They take place in case you decide to get married or take your bride to live with you in your country. This is usually more time-consuming than money-consuming as there`s always bureaucracy. All in all, it might cost you extra $100-500.
So, how much does a Russian mail order bride cost? On average, $2000-5000. The price depends only on you, the categories you save or blow off on, the time you spend on dating platforms, the place your bride lives in, etc. Anyway, don`t get afraid of the final sum. Divide it into smaller parts and think about how much you`ll spend a month. It`s usually $200-500. Pretty affordable for an average Western man. Does real love have a price afterall?